I have worked as an adjunct in Drexel University’s College of Media Arts and Design (CoMAD), teaching the following courses on the following topics:
- IDM100 – Interactive Digital Media
- visual design, wireframing and interaction/usability for basic basic websites.
- the WordPress Content Management System (CMS)
- self-hosting through BlueHost
- DIGM100 – Digital Media
- tools and techniques with raster graphics in Adobe PhotoShop
- tools and techniques with vector graphics in Adobe Illustrator
- WBDV241 – “Vector Marketing”
- the Adobe Flash environment
- timeline based animation
- interaction and flow
- design of animated ads for website business.